Sunday, February 24, 2013

Catching Reflections in Blaine, WA

Last Thursday I shared a fishing vessel called Native Sun that I found in the Blaine Harbor. The skies were blue with white puffy clouds. A rare thing lately. There was no wind, so the water was mirror smooth. So here's the Native Sun times two.


If you're a boater in the Pacific Northwest, finding moorage can sometimes be a challenge, especially for larger boats.  I just read in the Port of Bellingham newsletter that there are slips available in Blaine from 26 to 40 feet. It's close to the San Juan Islands and British Columbia's coastal waters. What better place to call your home port. -- Margy

5 comments:

  1. Thatz awesome, I just love that bluish reflections in water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I love looking at boats. Where they came from, who owns them, where they travel to. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the water is so still ... wonderful reflection

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfectly windless day for great photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your photos!
    Cheers from Cottage Country!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments and questions. - Wayne and Margy