Thursday, February 28, 2013

Come for a Ride in Our Tin Boat

I've already shared the Tin Boat once before, but it's such an important part of our life up the lake that I wanted to take you on a little joy ride.  Some days our lake is calm and smooth.  On others, it's a bit "lumpy" as breezes move back and forth.  This day, it was smooth and calm back by our cabin in Hole in the Wall, but out in the Narrows it was a lumpy day.



Then on other days, it can get outright nasty on the water.  On those days, our Tin Boat stays home and so do we.  Enjoy your Tin Boat ride in the video above. -- Margy

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I was brought up in tiny boats like this, and all I've been on for years and years have been ferries.
    I wanted to feel the waves and smell the water, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:32 AM

    I loved my ride in your tin boat .. the scenery is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments and questions. - Wayne and Margy