Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 Truck

Wayne and I've been talking about replacing our truck. It runs fine, but it's a 1997. Last week I went to the two dealers in Powell River. I started with Ford because I consider myself a Ford person. My first car was a Mustang, and I've had mostly Fords throughout my life.


Then I went to the GM dealer. I told Scott what I was looking for. His suggestied a white truck. I said, "Anything but white!" "Well, how about this one?" There was a maroon (Sonoma Red Metallic) GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 next to it. I said, "That's perfect." Scott let me take it for a test drive, so I went down to the condo to surprise Wayne. As you can see, it's a new version of our old truck. We went back the next day and sealed the deal. We have to wait for a matching canopy and bed liner, so our trusty old truck will stay in service a little bit longer.

If you're in the market for a new (or used vehicle), go down to Massullo Motors in Powell River and ask for Scott Franklin.

Massullo Motors Ltd (GM)
4493 Joyce Ave
Phone: (604) 485-7981

Scott's a great salesman who really takes care of his customers. And, it's always a good thing to shop local. -- Margy

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:32 PM

    a nice shiny new truck for you to be driving around in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. I can hardly wait to get the canope so I can retire my old one. Trucks are easy to buy, they want you to take it off the lot right away. Getting anything extra seems to take forever. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  3. GMC sierra 1500 is one of my favorite pickup truck and I am extremely satisfied with it. To improve it's look more I want to upgrade it's seat covers if you have any knowledge about best 2018 gmc sierra seat covers so please let me know.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments and questions. - Wayne and Margy