Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ducky and Daddles

Hey Ducky, look over there. That looks like the tree we used to hang out under last summer, but now it's a long way from shore. What's up?


What did you say Daddles? I couldn't hear you over all the roaring water out in the middle of the river.

Now I see what you mean Daddles. Let me take a look down here and see if I can figure it out.


Well Daddles, I guess all that rain and snow made our Willamette River home larger, faster, and muddier. That's the parking lots down there.

There's a silver lining Ducky, here comes lunch? Quick, grab that yummy tidbit floating by. -- Margy

2 comments:

  1. Cute commentaries on the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our river home is inundated with ducks during the winter. They can be found in groupings up and down the river, but they mostly prefer the drainage pipes that usually have warm water spilling out. I love the contradiction of color between the males and females; I find them both quite attractive!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments and questions. - Wayne and Margy