Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Up the Lake

Wayne and I've been up the lake a lot these past few weeks. We'll be back in town and Internet territory after the Canada Day and Fourth of July long weekend.

In the meantime, maybe you would like to read more about our off-the-grid lifestyle. And if you have a Kindle, Kindle app, or e-book reader, it's free.


The book that started it all! 
 Up the Lake
Coastal BC Stories

Head up Powell Lake to experience life in an off the grid float cabin, take a boat to world famous Desolation Sound, ride a quad into the back country and fly overhead for a unique view of this incredible place. Read Up the Lake by Wayne Lutz and see how much fun it can be.
  
Print for $9.95
Kindle for Free
E-Book for Free
(prices may vary in Canada)

Or go to www.PowellRiverBooks.com for more information and additional titles in the Coastal BC Stories series.

4 comments:

  1. I don't envy it, but I do laud it, your lifestyle!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have woods and deer, I envy that. - Margy

      Delete
  2. I've read Up the Lake and some others. Good insight to your way of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Now I just need to get my version written. - Margy

      Delete

We welcome your comments and questions. - Wayne and Margy